Bellwoods is a charitable, not-for-profit organization providing community based and client needs based support services, including independent living education programs for people with physical disabilities.
The Clinical Supervisor will be responsible for supporting the Director, Client Services in developing and maintaining consistently high quality support care services in accordance with Accreditation Canada standards. The Clinical Supervisor will provide hands on clinical leadership in meeting client and staff needs with a scope of functions that includes client needs assessments, service plan development & implementation, client & staff relations management consistent with related service agreements and governing collective agreements while ensuring the health and security of clients and staff.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Participating in applicant assessment and selection process
- Completing interRAI CHA upon intake, annually and as service needs change
- Developing, monitoring and evaluating individual client service plans
- Conducting in home client service audits to assess client need and ability to direct services
- Tracking, analysing and making recommendations for improvement as it relates to special functions and routine practices
- Leading and delivering staff individual and group training as it relates to special functions and routine practices
- Delegation of an authorized act procedure to unregulated care providers (Personal Support Workers)
- Conducting in home client service audits to confirm staff compliance with special functions and routine practices
- Nursing diploma (RPN) or degree (RN) from a recognized college or university, required;
- A member in good standing with applicable regulatory body;
- Demonstrated supervisory and management skills, preferably in a related unionized, attendant service delivery work environment supporting the activities of daily living for adults with disabilities;
- Previous client needs assessment experience and use of the interRAI (CHA) system preferred;
- Knowledge and understanding of related legislation including the Occupational Health & Safety Act, Regulated Health Professions Act and activities of daily living provisions;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication, both written and verbal are necessary for effective interaction with all levels of staff, clients and other members of the public;
- Demonstrated competency with MS Office and related software applications is essential;
- Previous use or experience with data management systems such as MS SharePoint is an asset.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified, highly motivated individual looking to broaden their scope of responsibilities and more fully utilize their skills in a management role within a leading healthcare sector organization.
Bellwoods is committed to inclusive and accessible recruitment practices for applicants with accessibility needs in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA). Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
No phone calls please, applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
More search results
The Sioux Lookout First Nations Health Authority
Resident Wellness Manager
Sifton Properties Limited
Peterborough 360 Degree Nurse Practitioner-Led Clinic
RPN TPTCommunity Support
St. Joseph's Care Group
Registered Practical Nurse RPN