RPN - Integrated Care Solutions Transitional Care Unit
- Bayshore Home HealthCare/ Integrated Care Solutions
- Scarborough & North York Transitional Care Unit
- https://careers.bayshore.ca ID 22005297
- Job Category
- Toronto, ON
- Job Type
$3000 Sign on Bonus
Bayshore is looking for passionate and caring Registered Practical Nurses to join our amazing team. You will use your clinical skills to ensure that our clients receive the highest quality home health care, they need and deserve delivered with compassion, excellence and reliability, in the comfort and safety of their homes.
We value our Bayshore Nurses with:
- Full and Part time Careers in our Transitional Care Units
- Regular Shifts and Rotations
- Highest industry wages for the critical work you do
- Company sponsored Benefits (health and dental) for you and your family
- Retirement Savings Plan with a company contribution
- Paid sick days, paid orientation and paid training
- Competitive travel compensation
- Efficient work schedules with more care time and less travel
- Opportunities to grow in your career
- Company provided Mobile devices for easy documentation and strong communication.
- Easy Access to managers and schedulers who listen and support the important work you do!
If your calling is to be the “difference” by providing outstanding care, than a Health Care Career with Bayshore is the Perfect Fit for YOU!
Positions open to RPNs who have graduated from an accredited School of Nursing and hold a current registration with the provincial licensing body.
Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
As Canada’s largest and best homecare company, join us as we continue our 50+ year tradition of supporting our Nurses to make “being the difference” a Career!
Bayshore is committed to a high quality and safe environment for both our staff and clients/patients. At Bayshore all new hires must have received the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada (e.g., two doses of a two dose vaccine series or one dose of a single- dose vaccine series); AND have received the final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days prior to the official start date of hire. Medical exemptions or any other kinds of requested exemptions based upon Human Rights Code will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Bayshore operates in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and applicable Provincial Human Rights Codes.