Support Services Coordinator - Clinical
- Coordinates care and services for all tenants of Momiji Senior Residence and assigned clients; including assessments, development of care plans, referrals, counselling and crisis intervention.
- Manages the day to day incidental care needs of tenants.
- Interviews and hires new PSWs, carrying out performance appraisals, directing the training and development of staff and carrying out disciplinary action.
- Supports DOC to ensure departmental and individual goals are achieved
- Maintains and updates client files, daily care and service plans
- Provides written and/or oral reports of Support Services department and activities
- Supports continuous quality improvement by leading or participating in improvement initiatives
- Commits to adopting a person and family centered approach to providing services to clients and their families
- In conjunction with DOC, provides or arranges nursing care and advanced personal care to clients as appropriate
- Provides clinical support/direction to PSWs as necessary
More search results
Director of Wellness
Sienna Senior Living
Registered Practical Nurse - Foot Care Nurse
Weeneebayko Area Health Authority
REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSE
Joseph Brant Hospital
We’re Hiring Registered Practical Nurses!
London Health Sciences Centre
St Joseph's Healthcare Hamilton