Marathon Family Health Team
FULL-TIME REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSE
Situated in Marathon, Ontario, on the North Shore of Lake Superior, the Marathon Family Health Team is a busy, interdisciplinary Family Health Team providing high quality patient care to the residents of our catchment area.
We currently have an opening for a full-time Registered Practical Nurse (RPN).
The successful candidate will provide high quality, patient-centered, safe, competent care through the application of nursing knowledge, the technical aspects of professional practice and the demonstration of compassion, professionalism and respect.
* Graduate of an accredited Registered Practical Nursing program, with skills defined by full scope of practice
* Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
* Current BCLS certification
* Demonstrated knowledge and skill in physical assessment
* Demonstrated ability to develop an integrated plan of care
* Demonstrated proficiency in IV Therapy Initiation
* Ability to work as a team member with minimum supervision
* Working knowledge of computers
* Preferred knowledge of simple and complex wound care management
* Ability to communicate in both official languages is a definite asset
Interested applicants should apply to Joanne Berube, Executive Director, Marathon Family Health Team, P.O. Box 399, Marathon, Ontario, P0T 2E0, no later than:
October 25th, 2019
Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
More search results
Resident Wellness Manager
Sifton Properties Ltd.
We’re Hiring Registered Practical Nurses!
London Health Sciences Centre
RPN Foot Care - Innisfil
RPN Foot Care - Barrie
RPN/LPN - Barrie