Marathon Family Health Team
FULL-TIME REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSE
Situated in Marathon, Ontario, on the North Shore of Lake Superior, the Marathon Family Health Team is a busy, interdisciplinary Family Health Team providing high quality patient care to the residents of our catchment area.
We currently have an opening for a full-time Registered Practical Nurse (RPN).
The successful candidate will provide high quality, patient-centered, safe, competent care through the application of nursing knowledge, the technical aspects of professional practice and the demonstration of compassion, professionalism and respect.
* Graduate of an accredited Registered Practical Nursing program, with skills defined by full scope of practice
* Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
* Current BCLS certification
* Demonstrated knowledge and skill in physical assessment
* Demonstrated ability to develop an integrated plan of care
* Demonstrated proficiency in IV Therapy Initiation
* Ability to work as a team member with minimum supervision
* Working knowledge of computers
* Preferred knowledge of simple and complex wound care management
* Ability to communicate in both official languages is a definite asset
Interested applicants should apply to Joanne Berube, Executive Director, Marathon Family Health Team, P.O. Box 399, Marathon, Ontario, P0T 2E0, no later than:
November 26th, 2019
Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
More search results
We're Hiring Registered Practical Nurses!
London Health Science Centre
Michael Garron Hospital
OR Technician (RPN) - Operating Room
Religious Hospitallers of Saint Joseph of the Hotel Dieu of Kingston
Med Care Manager (RPN) - Part Time - Morning Shif…
Sunrise Senior Living
Registered Practical Nurse (RPN)
Jarlette Health Services